When placing your order please supply your Funeral Directors information (name, address and telephone number) in the 'Shipping Details' section of our checkout.
Once you've placed an order with Willow your personal representative will call your Funeral Directors to confirm your details, alongside, the size of the person the coffin is for, plus any other special requirements.
Engraving is priced at £84.99 and are laser etched into a bio-degradable bamboo nameplate. If you would like your nameplate engraved please contact us at email@example.com with the following details:
1. Your order number
2. Name of the person the nameplate is for (e.g Robert John Smith)
Letting your Funeral Director know you've ordered from Willow is helpful, however, your personal representative will call your Funeral Directors to confirm your details, alongside, the size of the person the coffin is for, plus any other special requirements.
Your Funeral Director should accept coffins purchased from 3rd parties. If your Funeral Director is refusing to accept a coffin please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll suggest a Funeral Director local to your area.
You have the right to cancel the purchase within 7 days of the transaction ensuring:
1. The goods are returned intact (i.e, not open and not unpacked).
2. All original delivery labels are removed.
Please note: Due to Health & Safety regulations, we cannot accept any returned coffins that have contained a deceased person.
Unless there has been a mistake on our part Willow will not cover the cost of returning goods. Upon a return to us, a refund will be issued if the coffin is received in a re-saleable condition. The sum of money to be refunded will be reduced by the cost of shipping.
The cost of return shipping is £119.99.
You have the right to cancel your purchase before you receive the products or to return any Flowers to us within 7 working days after the date of receipt.
Having experienced friends and family struggle to pay for a funeral, the founders of Willow were inspired to make a change in the funeral industry. Our mission is to offer unmatched affordability and advice directly to the public, to achieve this we have some simple rules:
1. Customer care comes first
Every funeral should should match the organisers expectations. Once you’ve purchased a product from Willow we'll call you to make sure you and your funeral director (if you’re using one) are happy with our service.
2. Pay less get more We believe eco-friendly funerals should be a sensible option for everyone. Willow offers a small selection of trusted products that are environmentally friendly, affordable and where possible, support local UK businesses.
3. Simplicity saves time Organising a funeral can be stressful. That’s why you receive dedicated support from a Willow representative to see you through your purchase. Feel free to call us on (0)800 368 7443 to ask any questions.